What are the benefits of taking over my profile?
You’ll be able to:
- Upload a photo
- Insert your bio
- Link to your social networks
- Link to your website
- Link within RYB to other instructors who have influenced you
- Respond directly to client reviews
- **Next generation: Keep your connections current (the classes you currently teach, the gyms where you currently work)
- **Next generation: add your playlists
Providing additional information feeds the positive feedback loop we hope to foster on RYB. Readers typically come to RateYourBurn to find instructors who will resonate with them – the more information you give, the better informed your potential clients will be about their experience.
I have negative reviews. Why promote my profile?
No instructor can be everyone’s favorite, but proactively seeking feedback from clients is a great way to start the conversation.
Can I delete my profile?
Unfortunately not. Our database is built from public information and is perpetuated by users; if we delete a profile today, any user could re-create it tomorrow. Therefore, to keep the playing field level for all instructors, we do not “wipe the slate clean”. However, if you notice inappropriate content anywhere on the site, you are encouraged to email the administrator for review (email@example.com). See our terms and conditions here.
Can’t wait to have you in our community!